This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to this website, cruzlife.com (the “Site”) and any other online interactions you have with Trojan Horse Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Cruz™”). This Notice describes how we collect, use, and disclose information that is linked to a specific, identifiable individual, such as yourself, when you use, visit, or make a purchase from the Site or otherwise interact with us online.
This Notice does not apply to information collected through other means, to information collected by a third party or subject to a third party’s privacy notice, including websites or applications we may link to, or the collection, use and sharing of de-identified or anonymous information.
From time to time, we may clarify, revise or update this Notice. This may include making changes to the way we collect, use, disclose, maintain or store your information. If we make any changes to the Policy, we will revise the effective date at the top of this Notice and all changes will be effective once they are posted.
• What Information We Collect About You
• How We Use the Information We Collect
• Sharing Information
• Your Communication Choices
• Your Privacy Rights
• Children’s Privacy Rights
• Contact Us
What Information We Collect About You
Information You Provide. We collect certain information from you directly, such as when you visit the Site, make a purchase, or contact customer support. For example, we collect information when you:
• Purchase a product;
• Use Site tools and resources;
• Access other applications and services from the Site;
• Subscribe to newsletters or other communications from us;
• Participate in surveys or other promotions;
• Conduct searches on the Site; or
• Voluntarily share information about yourself with the Site or through customer support.
For example, when you place an order, we may collect information such as first and last name, home or physical address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers and other payment types accepted, email address, other identifiers that permit an individual to be contacted physically or online, and phone number.
Information Provided Automatically. Some information may be provided to us automatically, for example, through your device or web browser when you visit our site or interact with us online or make a purchase. We may collect information through the use of tracking technologies such as cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, pixels and other similar current and future tracking technologies as they develop over time.
For example, a “cookie” is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. Cookies can be used to make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection).
Information collected automatically may include version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, device information (such as operating system), date and time you access the Site, if you link from or to another website from our Site, browsing activities over time and across websites, responses to advertisements and promotions, our emails you open, what sites or products you view, search terms, inferences which we may generate or acquire relating to your preferences, attitudes, characteristics, or behaviors, and other ways you may interact with the Site.
Information from Other Sources. We may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as data brokers or other companies that collect or analyze information about consumers or users. We may also gather information from other third parties with their own privacy practices.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect to operate our business, including the following:
• For our everyday business purposes, such as selling products, processing payments, providing information you request and providing customer support;
• For special events, newsletters, and other promotions;
• To price and develop new and existing products and analyze the effectiveness of products, marketing trends, and the Site;
• To maintain the quality and safety of products or technology we may own, control, or provide;
• To conduct internal research;
• To register your products;
• To deliver content and marketing communications we think may interest you, including ads or offers tailored to you based upon your browsing and usage history, both within this Site and on other websites and mobile applications;
• To comply with laws, regulations, and other legal obligations, or in support of legal proceedings
• To properly verify your identity, prevent fraud and enhance security;
• To audit and provide reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions you may have with us or others on our behalf;
• To allow you to utilize Site features;
• To contact you, including via telephone, email, or text;
• For short-term transient use including contextual customization of ads;
• To protect our rights, interests, or property and the rights, interests, or property of others; and/or
• For other purposes, as permitted by law or to which you consent.
Combined Data. We may combine information we collect with information obtained from other sources.
We may share your information with third parties to support our business including:
Affiliates and Service Providers. We may share information with our affiliates, service providers, data processors, third-party contractors, payment processors and others who perform services for us in connection with our Site or our business, to complete or confirm a transaction or provide products or customer support.
Other Entities. We may share information in connection with an actual or proposed merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of all or part of our assets or business.
Government Entities, Regulators, and Law Enforcement. We may disclose information about you to third parties where we are legally obligated to do so or under certain circumstances, such as in response to illegal activity performed by a user of the Site, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We may share information with law enforcement, government officials, auditors, professional advisors, or third parties as required or permitted by law, to protect our rights and the rights of others, or in our discretion to prevent fraud, harm or loss to you, ourselves or others.
Marketing, Analytics, and Advertising Partners. We may share information with marketing providers, analytics providers, and advertising partners. These entities may deliver targeted advertisements to you based on your interaction with certain tracking technologies, such as cookies. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the website or service.
You may opt-out of marketing email communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in your email. You may still receive emails from us relating to other purchases or other transactions, or as permitted by law.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners and may result in some Site features not functioning properly, or at all.
You may opt out of some targeted advertising through the following links:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
You may also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/. However, please note that you may receive advertising after opting out, such as advertising that is not targeted to your interests.
Please note that because there is no consistent industry standard for responding to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we do not respond to such signals or alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Children’s Privacy Rights
We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with information, you may contact us using a method in our Contact Us section to request deletion.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Cruz, 303 Potrero St, 47-202, Santa Cruz CA 95060, United States